In 1995 Matthew Fox, the most prolific Christian Theologian of the 21st Century, published a book called The Reinvention of Work. Even 20 years ago, there was a growing awareness that we must make our work/vocation/commerce a sacred experience. No matter what our job title, we are all in service to each other in some way. The Creation Station is Sally Aderton’s service to help individuals, companies, and organizations with over 30 years of professional business experience, skills, and resources. Industries, businesses, trends, technologies come and go but human relationships are what remains. Sally’s perspective is like Gandhi said: We must be the change in the world we wish to see. She wants to see more compassion and there is no place more in need of consciousness and kindness than commerce.
Menu of Services:
- Marketing & Brand Development from Company Name to Taglines to Imaging
- WordPress Blog Creation & Management of WordPress Websites
- Weebly Content Creation, Management, Design Websites
- Constant Contact, Mailchimp, and Vertical Response Customized Email Campaigns
- InDesign Flyer, Brochure, and Marketing Collateral Creation
- Social Media Profile Creations: Facebook Pages, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, YouTube, Yelp, Instagram, and professional association websites.
Fees: $50 – 200 per hour – Negotiable to $30/hr depending on the volume of business.
Spiritual Direction Coaching Programs include all of The Creation Station services with additional benefits.
Sally can hear your vision to co-create with you a presentation that is authentic to your mission and supportive of your success. For more information on her extensive varied career you can visit her LinkedIn profile.
Bodies In Balance Branding/Content Creation view website
Imagine Wellness Branding/Business Plan/Social Media/Website view website
Warehouse416 Branding/Brochure/Mailchimp Email/Social Media/Wordpress Site Updates view example email
For more information, writing examples, and marketing collateral examples please contact Sally by email or call 510-908-7319. Or fill out this contact request and she will get back to you as quickly as possible.